If you are planning a product launch, taking a stand at an exhibition, or holding a conference, we can organise the whole event for you, including the publicity, booking of venues and speakers, and media coverage.
Previous successful projects include:
- Organising Eco Boat ’97 for the Broads Authority – a two-day international conference, trade exhibition, and watersports and activities for the public
- Managing the launch of the government’s New Deal for the Department for Education and Employment (DfEE)
- Marketing lottery-funded and Cultural Olympiad community arts projects for Commissions East – such as Untrue Island at Orfordness
- Running user days at a variety of venues, and setting up stands at trade and business events, for Innate Management Systems
- Conceiving and managing highly popular annual luncheon debates for the Institution of Civil Engineers, and selecting speakers on a range of contentious issues
What can we help you with?